Sunday, June 29, 2008

I don't like when I can't sleep

Last time I couldn't sleep like this, was the night my cousin died. I miss her so much. I missed her while she was alive and I miss her even more that she is gone. I feel like I am not handling this well, yet I don't know how to handle it better. I miss her and I still can't believe she is gone and am angry on what we missed out on. However, I'm thankful for the memories I do have of her. Courtney Macheile I love you!



our little ball of fire!



matching asian eyes...we've always resembled each other, she called me little sister
and I looked up to her like one.




I'm going to miss our sleepovers! haha!



being goofy!



I wish we had more time together, or at least this summer together. I'm sad we didn't at least get this summer....

Don't waste time. People can be here one second and gone the next. Love like there will be no tomorrow and live like you were dying.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.