Sunday, September 7, 2008

Senior year....of college...

crazy I know.
I'm 20 and a senior...and I feel like I just graduated from high school. maybe cuz I kind did...I mean 06 was only a couple years ago. Anyway, senior year...is stressful. Not anything like it was in High school. You know how you can just blow everything off your senior year of high school? Not the case in college....I wish it was so. Anyway, its been a stressful start for many reasons:

I have 23 credit hours

The partnership with christensen elementary is 21 hours alone ~craziness

I have to make lesson plans each week (which I dunno if I am ready for tomorrow)

My professors are tough. TONS OF HOMEWORK, however not too many tests...at all

I have NO money ~ I work three hours a week at NAU, I had to quit my job a little a cuz of my school schedule

However, this year has been awesome so far because:

Um, I'm living with Ali...that's reason enough

I love my girls from church, partnership and in general

I'm going to football games again which was a blast and a half lemme show ya:















I hope all these pictures worked. Those were from the football games

I am having a lot of fun my senior year and doing a lot of work. It might kill me, but it's my last semester...live it up!
I LOVE my second graders by the way and mr. Macias...he's amazing!
I feel like a teacher!
YAY!
Hopefully tomorrow won't drag me down from this elation that I am feeling at the moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your crazy for being so busy

Hang in there


P.S. your pic didn't work

have an amazing day

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.