Monday, September 29, 2008

A long time coming

The phoenix is finally rising from the ashes. I feel like I have finally come full circle. While my desires have not really changed, and neither have my hopes and dreams, I am a CHANGED person. I know who I am, I am loving who I am and have hope in who I will be in the future. I know that this high will inevitably be followed by a low...mondays tend to do that, but I do know Tuesday brings a new day. I feel confident in Christ, in who I am in Him and I ADORE that feeling....and never want to lose it again. I remember who I was back when I was 15, 16, 17 and the fire I had, and how college had changed me from the confident, strong, Christian girl, to someone who was broken, unsure, and lacking in faith, and now I am the person I was when I was 15, 16, and 17, except I am no longer a girl, but a woman.
I feel I am the person God was molding me to be, and he will continue to mold me.
I have new feelings now...and I am so glad. I am really praying about these feelings and hoping God will direct me in how I deal with them, because I'm so confused sometimes by them.
I feel like my path is becoming so different from how I planned it to be, but as I have been learning...God's plan is so much better and different from mine. I am happy that His path is different, because I realize I would be miserable if I stayed my previous course and not trusted in Him.

BTW Septemeber is beginning to rival June for postings!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.