Friday, September 19, 2008

So good news...like amazing news

I got accepted into the DODDS program through NAU! Which means.....I'm PROBABLY MOST LIKELY going to Italy in January for student teaching!!! I cannot wait! I still need to actually get that assignment from DODEA, but I am nonetheless excited about going! I am so happy and I feel so incredibly blessed. I mean I am going to Naples, Italy.
check it out!



I now understand why things happened the way they did. I am seeing that god has something different planned for me right now than I originally had planned on.
I am happy with the result so far. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.