Sunday, May 25, 2008

It Just Doesn't Work

Every one does it after a big break up; you try to "just be friends". It just doesn't work. Sure you can be semi ok with it for a while...or for me..almost a year, but in the end one or the other or both of you are just miserable, because you're not really getting what you want.
I'm trying to just be friends...for real, no physicality, no depending on me, no emotional support beyond friendship...and I am miserable. I feel he doesn't care, I'm frustrated because we used to share EVERYTHING and be so close...now, I'm angry with him and have closed myself off.
I hate it.
There really isn't a point. I just need to cut myself off completely. It's not making me better and its not making him any happier.

It really sucks, because I still hurt so much being cut off from him, and it just doesn't phase him.
I've learned I will NEVER understand men, especially at this age. They don't know what they want and they leave it to our expense.
Words of Wisdom: choose carefully in who you invest in emotionally, because if you're not careful you could end up emotionally bankrupt.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.