Sunday, April 12, 2009

He Is Risen!

He is risen indeed! Happy Easter y'all! I love this holiday, it gives me the greatest reason to rejoice. If it had not been for Jesus' death and resurrection I would be without hope. Easter is one of my favorite holidays because of that hope. Exciting weekend so far. Yesterday spent a good amount of time with the girls from partnership and then had a birthday party with Hannah. I love that girl, and I miss her so much. I feel like we've reconnected again and I love that feeling. This weekend has just been a good weekend overall. Having a good weekend this weekend makes me feel a bit better about moving back home for a while.
Yes, I am moving back in with the rents for a while, I am not sure till when or whatever, but I know I can't move on my own now. It'll be kind of hard, independence wise, but it'll be great economically and I have missed my family. God has a plan, so its all good.
I can't believe I only have 2 more weeks after friday of teaching left in 6th grade. I'm going to be so sad. I wish I could just stay. My kids have been difficult lately, but I still will miss them..
Also, growing up is weird. I just need to say that. I'll be 21 next month, I didn't think it'd feel like this. I dunno, I just don't feel as old as my age....can I stay 21 forever?

2 comments:

Kevin Carlson said...

Bummer on the break up. You seemed pretty stoked on your previous post.

Abby Gail said...

Eh it happens, I'm definitely ok with it now. The right guy is out there somewhere right? So it's all good!

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.