Saturday, July 3, 2010

Seattle, Singleness and San Francisco

So,
I've been on a girl trip in Seattle with my friends from college. Let me tell you, it's amazing. I love Seattle! It's artsy and fresh and weird. OH MAN, is it weird. For instance, a man decided to hula hoop, while playing the guitar and horn, and holding a guitar up in the air with his teeth. Seriously. Only in Seattle.
So I have thoroughly enjoyed riding ferry boats, drinking amazing coffee and enjoying Pike's Place like no other. Seriously, I am wondering if Seattle was built just for me. I want Pikes Place Market just so that I can find a man to buy me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet from the Market and bring them to me when I have a bad day. I also just love the laid back atmosphere. IT's been awesome.

But it would all be nothing without my awesome girl friends. I miss my girls from college so much and I am so thankful that when we get together it's just like old times....we're different, but we know that and we're ok with it, so it works. I just love that we can all come together and just be the best of friends that we were at NAU.
Another reason why I am CONTENT with being single.
I can have girls trips with my friends....without worry at all. This is just an awesome adventure that I get to have with my girlfriends, these trips are going to help mold me into the person I need to be for my future.

So, we decided....we're going to go to all the places and cities we want...each year we draw from the hat a new city or place.
Our options were:
Maine
Savannah
NYC
Chicago
North Carolina
Ohio
San Francisco
Boston
We decided we were going to draw from a bowl and our new best friend Jumaane the waiter at Delilah's Cozy Cafe drew for us. He determined, we will be going to San Francisco next year! SO excited. San Francisco is one of my FAVORITE cities. Seriousl loved it for high school choir tour. So I'm excited, and we also decided....even if we're not single....we're all going...you're only young once.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.