Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lists and secrets

So recently I stumbled upon interesting journals while I was in Seattle. I like things that expose things about yourself or other people, I suppose it's because I am nosy. But one of the journals that I liked best was these journals called "Listology". Basically it's a journal of lists, for instance list the most memorable moments of your summer or something to that effect. I also have a love for the Post Secret books, again, it's the nosiness thing. I just like knowing about people. Anyway, I think today I am going to combine the two thoughts. A list of secrets....or things that I feel, but I would rather die than tell you. So here goes:

10 Secrets that I harbor in my heart:

1) I legitimately believe you are crazy and your actions infuriate me.

2) I've probably written your last name with my first name about 20 million billion times on notebooks, paper, receipts, journals, in dry erase marker, in permanent marker and in the sand. It makes me feel silly.

3) Even though I know where I am going after I die, I am horribly frightened of driving and getting in an accident.

4) Tell me how to treat my students or how to teach or how you think I should run my classroom without being a teacher or even in my classroom....I'll do everything in my power to not rip you a new one if I care about you, if I don't care about you....I'll let you have it.

5) I really want to ask you on a coffee date, but my pride won't let me...one of these days I'll do it. I just think you're one of the coolest people I've ever met and you were totally not who I expected you were when we met so long ago.

6) I eat peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon....and yes I double dip.

7) The more I read Pride and Prejudice, the more I am convinced my life is mirroring Elizabeth Bennet's in odd ways.

8) I worry sometimes that no one is ever going to measure up to my dad.

9) I sometimes sing loud in worship because I want to hear my voice above everyone else...it just brings me to a certain place spiritually

10) If you were a little bit older, I'd probably marry you, you're perfect.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.