Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Discouraged

So lately, really as of today, I am feeling really discouraged. I feel so unhappy with my body right now, my love life is borderline non existant and I'm unemployed. And it's not for lack of trying on all of those things. I have been going to the gym at least 5 days a week and working out for 45 minutes to an hour and eating better. I don't even want to go into my lack of love life and the unemployed thing....I'm trying. I have been putting myself out there as much as I can. I think really whats getting to me is my self image. I felt like I had maybe lost some weight this past week until I put on a pair of pants, that is when I realized I may have actually gained weight. I'm so disappointed. I want to look good for my cousin's wedding in July and I feel like I'm not. Oh well. I am going to try to remain positive and just keep working for that goal and I know I have my heavenly Father to rely on as well. That is encouraging, because I know he won't let me fall to far, be alone, and he knows how truly beautiful I am. I need to be better at remembering that.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Why is that the hardest thing to remember? We need to see ourselves through Heavenly Father's eyes if we really want to know how beautiful we are.

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.