Friday, August 15, 2008

All I need to say

is...

I hope you grow, and change, and I hope this is for real. You've said you were going to change before, and it didn't happen. Maybe I was too easy on you.
I'm not going to be this time.
The crazy thing is I realized I didn't necessarily do it for me, I did it for you.


Words of Wisdom:
Grow up, in general, everyone needs to change and grow up. Every single day this needs to happen, otherwise we are doomed to repeat our mistakes.

I've grown up a lot this summer with all that has happened, but I still have a long way to go.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Abby and I have experiences that I feel will give others "empirical" knowledge (thanks philosophy 101) and I'm pretty cool. If you know me, congratulations...if you don't too bad for you. :( Get to know me.